The 12 Promises of The Sacred Heart
As given by Our Lord to Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque
- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their homes.
- I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
- I will be there secure refuge during life, and above all in death.
- I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
- I will bless every place in which an image of my Heart shall be exposed and honoured.
- I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.
- I promise to you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die outside My grace nor without receiving their sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. ....